Below is a menu of links to PDFs containing the complete version of the CC&R’s for the Riverhaven Community and other important documents.
Governing Documents-CLICK HERE
- Index to CC & R’s & Design Guidelines
- Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- Design Guidelines
- Prohibited Plant Material List
- Landscaping: Front Yard Plants/Ground Cover as of December 2007
- Sanitation (Storage of Trash Containers) as of December 2007
- Landscaping: Rock Ground Cover as of June 2020
- Security & General Exterior Lighting/Devices as of June 2020
- Landscaping: Hardscape as of July 2020
- Rules & Regulations: Storage Sheds as of August 2020
- Restatement of Playground Equipment March 2021
- Restatement of Paint Colors September 2023
- Architectural/Landscape Design Review Form (DRF)
- When you have completed the form, please contact our community manager here
- Drought Tolerant & Low Water Use Plant Guide
- Official Regulatory List for the Arizona Department of Water Resources, Tucson Active Management Plan
Approved Budgets-CLICK HERE
Board Meeting Minutes-CLICK HERE
- RVH-BOD Annual Minutes 2019 Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 1.10.2022-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 3.21.2022-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 5.9.2022-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 7.11.2022-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 9.12.2022-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 11.14.2022-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 1.9.2023-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 3.20.2023-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 5.8.2023-Approved
- RVH-BOD Minutes, 7.10.2023-Approved
Approved Paint Schemes-CLICK HERE
- There are two ways to access the approved paint options from Dunn-Edwards Paint Store:
- Visit the Dunn Edwards website by CLICKING HERE or visit the Dunn-Edwards store located at 4320 E. Speedway, Tucson, AZ 85712 and ask to see the Riverhaven Association paint color options.
- Make arrangements with our Community Manager here to drop by the Cadden office to view the new color boards in person.
- Colors may appear differently on your computer screen. It is highly suggested you view the paint options in person or use a small sample on your home before actually painting to ensure the colors work for you.
- The original KB Frazee paint schemes, which used 4 colors, are now available at Dunn-Edwards.
- The newly approved Dunn Edwards paint options include only 3 colors — house body, trim, and front door. The 3 color palette was achieved by combining the house body and garage into the same color. Trim includes fascia (along roof line) and architectural accents over the garage, windows, and front door area (as applicable). If you have questions about how to utilize the new paint options on your home, please contact our Community Manager here, before beginning your project.
- Paint colors from one palette may not be mixed with colors from other pallets, and only approved colors may be used.
Other Documents-CLICK HERE